NEUROSCIENCE OF COMMUNICATION
The Neuroscience of Communication Program proposes a current and scientifically validated approach that integrates the latest findings in neuroscience and psychology into the practice of public and interpersonal communication.
The course aims to help people and organizations to understand their own inner resorts with clarity and depth, how they influence communication and how we build and maintain relationships with others.
TO WHOM IT IS USEFUL AND TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED
Due to our biological similarities, the neuroscientific perspective on communication is relevant regardless of age, gender, culture, hierarchical level or other personal variables.
The program aims to follow 9 objectives:
- To become aware of how our brain works in communicating and interacting with others;
- To understand the relationship of interdependence between the brain, the mind and relationships and how all three transform when we communicate;
- To learn the sensitive „buttons” of people and how to avoid pushing them when we communicate;
- To understand and evaluate what our dominant patterns of thinking are;
- On the basis of the evaluation, to discover the science of personal and organizational transformation, from the perspective of the way we speak and interact;
- To be aware of the six different languages that we speak every day, without realizing it;
- To learn how to adapt our communication to the way the interlocutor perceives reality;
- To find out how we can help people around us in transformation, based on the way we talk to them;
The program is aimed at anyone who wants to understand and better manage how they communicate and how this way of communication has an impact on the minds of others.
In particular, the program has confirmed its utility for:
- Leader and managers;
- Coaches, psychotherapists and advisers;
- Sales Representatives;
- People from Marketing and Advertising;
- Teachers, educators;
- Media professionals (journalists, moderators, etc.)
THE BRAIN – „HARDWARE”
We understand how the „hardware” that all people have in common works and what implications it produces or how it functions in communication.
- Evolutionary considerations – what makes us think of, the way our brain evolved;
- Layered specialization – executive functions, sub-cortical functions;
- ” “Approach” / “avoid” ” and ” “security” / “satisfaction” ” polarities;
- “Fight” / “flight” / “freeze” reactions and and emotional hijackings;
- Sensitive emotional buttons ( SCARF Model);
- Neuroplasticity – the key to personal or organizational transformation.
THE MIND – „SOFTWARE”
We discover how the „software” is built, on which we operate and how it can be rewritten in interaction and communication with others.
- What is the mind – a definition formulated and accepted by over 150 professionals;
- Conscious and unconscious filters;
- Mental maps and representation of reality;
- The 6 perceptual systems and their impact in the way we communicate;
- Thinking patterns and values;
- The link between dominant thinking patterns and behavior.
RELATIONSHIPS – „PROGRAMMING”
We are aware of how we change energy and information in interaction with others and what impact does this exchange have in how we think and how we behave.
- Mental positioning in relationship with others;
- Speaking the same language;
- Emotional hijackings;
- Non-violent communication;
- Constructive communication;
- Charisma and neuroscience of social attractiveness.
Models, methodologies and concepts that will be presented and integrated into the program:
- Process Communication Model (PCM);
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP);
- Transactional Analysis (TA);
- Interpersonal Neurobiology;
APPROACH/ HOW WE WORK
The training program is built around the explanation of concepts and methodologies in relation to daily challenges in personal and professional life.
Each participant will have a Life Style Inventory 1 Psychometric Assessment in order to bring more clarity about our own values and patterns of thinking in relation to the way we communicate and interact.
PRACTICE AND VIDEO CASE STUDIES
Learning and transformation is happening in practice, so the program offers a number of practice experiences, role plays and video case studies in relation to the objectives and needs of the participants.
The Neuroscience of Communication Program proposes a journey from the inside to the outside, from the perspective of both „hardware” and „software”, a journey at the end of which we will better understand how we work and why the „WHAT” and the „HOW” we communicate, changes our reality and that of others.
For more information on the neuroscientific approach of communication and interaction, I invite you to go through the case study „Choose your words well …” and Neuroscience of Communication.” Alege-ti bine cuvintele…” si Neurostiinta Comunicarii.