In a world where new business cards are searches on Google and notoriety and the network of professional contacts is often worth more than college degree, personal branding should be a core concern of any professional.
Personal branding thus becomes not a luxury reserved only to multinational managers and entrepreneurs, but a necessity specific to any person who wants to be found, recognized and paid for what he can do best.
In training and consulting programs I offer, I focus on helping each client discover and value their passion, talent, values and personal motivations, and then calibrated to the individuality of each one, I work on enhancing these discoveries so they become interesting, easy to find and monetized.
CONTENT AND THEMATICS
INTRODUCTION IN PERSONAL BRANDING
- What is a brand
- How it is build
- Why would we want a personal brand
FOUNDATIONS / PERSONAL INTROSPECTION
- Talents – what do you do naturally well?
- Passions – what do you like to do?
- Values – what’s important to you?
- Motivation – why do you do what you do?
- Target audience (s) – Who do you want to work with?
- Results / achievements – status builders and expertise
TRAINING AND BRAND CONSTRUCTION
- Differentiation – how can you and with what you propose to be different from others who do what you do
- Positioning – which is the area where you choose to build
- Focus – which is the essence of your brand
- Choosing the mix of personal communication – where you communicate (yourself)
OPENING YOUR PERSONAL BRAND – PUBLIC PRESENCE
NOTORIETY AND RELATIONS WITH PRESS
- Interaction and cultivation of relations with the press (TV / Radio / Written Press)
- Focus and expertise
- Notoriety vs. Branding
PRESENCE AND ONLINE PERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Assessing your online presence – how easy you are found on the internet and how clear it is what you do / what problems you can solve
- Online communication channels (blog / site / social networks)
- Building the personal online communication mix
- Online communication rules
11 LAWS FOR PERSONAL BRANDING
- The law of Leadership
- The law of Category
- The law of the Mind
- The law of Focus
- The law of Expansion
- The law of Contraction
- The law of Publicity
- The law of Advertising
- The law of the Word
- The law of Credentials
- The law of Consistency
CASE STUDIES/ EXAMPLES OF GOOD PRACTICE
If you are interested in starting a coaching or training process on Personal Branding, I invite you to write me.